Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

+15
Schipperkesue
chickeesmom
coopslave
SerJay
KathyS
ars800
Dark Wing Duck
Blue Hill Farm
Piet
Fowler
Jonny Anvil
DCChick
silkiebantam
DoubleSSRanch
uno
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

chickeesmom wrote:I'm gonna miss HIS old avatar.

I'll miss the singing bunny too.

27Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

prairie dog wrote:Awe ! the baby one was cute !The new one is also , but the first one was adorable !!Kinda like catching a infant when it does a face .Now the truck ????

I was thinking the same thing about the truck! LOL!
Surely you have a picture of a truck that isn't up on blocks that you could use, don't you Uno? Very Happy

28Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

A little off topic, but how much do your bunnies weigh at 2 weeks of age Piet? I do know that your rabbits are some of the largest I have ever seen!

29Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you Chickeesmom, HIS, HIS, I'll try to lock that in my mind. I thought it was 'his', but wasn't sure.

DWD a truck NOT on blocks? Hmm...I'll have to look around and see what I can find.

30Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:Sad, I miss freaky bunny. I suppose I will get used to cute bunny.
I am such a creature of habit it always takes me a while to adjust when people change their avatars! Laughing

Same here. Strangely enough, freaky bunny had charisma. cyclops lol Cute bunny looks a tad more snuggly though. Laughing

31Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

uno wrote:Is that the same bunny? I'd keep an eye on that thing, you never know. It could be dangerous.

Praire Dog, I have no baby pictures of the truck. We adopted it as a full grown truck. I know, it's sad. Probably was cute as the dickens as an infant.
Tsk Tsk , I could say something , but I'll be nice , but it isn't easy Rolling Eyes

32Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dark Wing Duck wrote:A little off topic, but how much do your bunnies weigh at 2 weeks of age Piet? I do know that your rabbits are some of the largest I have ever seen!

Hello Dark Wing Duck,

I do record weekly weights, but usually from 4 weeks on. That one there at just over two weeks will fit inside a brick of 1 pound butter to give you an idea. At 8 weeks they should be over 5 lbs in weight and at 6 months they should be over 15 lbs. I breed them no sooner then 9 months of age and only with animals over 16 lbs. 18 lbs is ideal, where they can still carry themselves showing off their nobility and strength. Some do get larger then that, up to 22 lbs is not uncommon.

Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

33Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thanks for the info Piet!

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling again!)

34Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like the new avatar, Duck!

35Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:I like the new avatar, Duck!

I dunno about that. I was thinking it was creepier than Piet's yawning bun.

What is the story behind a picture like that?

Kinda gives me the shivvers!

Sue

36Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:

Sue

Must be an old ad for Chantecler cigarettes.

37Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fowler wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:

Sue

pale Their target audience frightens me!

Sue

38Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Ya! And they thought the camel was bad! Suspect

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What else?!?! Spelling!!!)

39Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

re: Dark Wing Duck's avatar,

After dinner, little Brutus and his favourite rooster, PeeDiddy, liked to pull up a comfy chair in the hen house and share a cigarette and if it was available, a glass of cognac.
"I don't know," little Brutus said as PeeDiddy looked on "I don't think that whole milk mom makes me drink is good for me. Have you seen where Bessy drinks from? That dirty old creek? She looks kind of stupid too, I think milk probably makes you stupid. Drag for you?" he asked, offering the rooster the smoke. PeeDiddy, not known for his eloquence, accepted the cigarette with a casual shrug and oft hear comment, "Oh, what the buck." Neither little Brutus nor PeeDiddy lived to a ripe old age, but it was not lung cancer that killed PeeDiddy. It was a drive by shooting.

I think that avatar is hilarious!

Last edited by uno on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, DWD seems to have started a trend.)

40Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm

samwise

samwise

uno wrote:re: Dark Wing Duck's avatar,

After dinner, little Brutus and his favourite rooster, PeeDiddy, liked to pull up a comfy chair in the hen house and share a cigarette and if it was available, a glass of cognac.
"I don't know," little Brutus said as PeeDiddy looked on "I don't think that whole milk mom makes me drink is good for me. Have you seen where Bessy drinks from? That dirty old creek? She looks kind of stupid too, I think milk probably makes you stupid. Drag for you?" he asked, offering the rooster the smoke. PeeDiddy, not known for his eloquence, accepted the cigarette with a casual shrug and oft hear comment, "Oh, what the buck." Neither little Brutus nor PeeDiddy lived to a ripe old age, but it was not lung cancer that killed PeeDiddy. It was a drive by shooting.

lol!

41Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

uno wrote:re: Dark Wing Duck's avatar,

NICE! Cool

42Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Little Joe was the big boss of the upper east side. Ruffles was his enforcer. Ruffles, a cockey Chantecler was part pit bull and all trouble. Often Little Joe and Ruffles would sit back in the evening with a cigarette as their men would visit to bring them their take of the vig. One day Rocky and his men paid a little visit. Ruffles knew there was going to be trouble. He hid behind the door and when things got nasty for Little Joe, Ruffles flew at them, all hackles and spurs. He put the run on Rocky's men and when he finished Rocky was a blubbering mess on the floor. Little Joe and Ruffles ruled the upper east side for many years to come.

43Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sue, I think Dark Wing Duck has spawned a new category. Stories To Go With Quirky Avatars. Could we not have fun with this? Me thinks.

44Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:Little Joe was the big boss of the upper east side. Ruffles was his enforcer. Ruffles, a cockey Chantecler was part pit bull and all trouble. Often Little Joe and Ruffles would sit back in the evening with a cigarette as their men would visit to bring them their take of the vig. One day Rocky and his men paid a little visit. Ruffles knew there was going to be trouble. He hid behind the door and when things got nasty for Little Joe, Ruffles flew at them, all hackles and spurs. He put the run on Rocky's men and when he finished Rocky was a blubbering mess on the floor. Little Joe and Ruffles ruled the upper east side for many years to come.

You seem to have gotten over the kreep factor and joined us in the enjoyment of the imagination of what it could be! Laughing
I really do like it Duck! Very Happy

45Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
Fowler wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:

Sue

pale Their target audience frightens me!

Sue

Heck, they were marketing to kids for ages. Makes you wonder how any of us made it.

46Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

uno wrote:Sue, I think Dark Wing Duck has spawned a new category. Stories To Go With Quirky Avatars. Could we not have fun with this? Me thinks.

In that case I need to get me a quirky avatar. (or any avatar)

Sue

47Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 am

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
uno wrote:Sue, I think Dark Wing Duck has spawned a new category. Stories To Go With Quirky Avatars. Could we not have fun with this? Me thinks.

Sue
No picture yet?!?! Whats the hold up Sue? cyclops

48Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dark Wing Duck wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:

Sue
No picture yet?!?! Whats the hold up Sue? cyclops

(Sigh!) School! (Sigh!)

But I have one in mind!

Where is YOUR story about your avatar, DWD? HMMM? Maybe you should write one about Uno's truck on blocks!

Sue

49Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Leave Uno's truck out of this.

50Piet's avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Piet's avatar Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There you go...how do you like them apples, DWD?

Sue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum