Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poultry Shoes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poultry Shoes Empty Poultry Shoes Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm not kidding! Check it out. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I stumbled across someone with these on BYC and do they ever look cool. I’m seriously considering getting a pair made up to assist my EE hen who’s unfortunately still dealing with bumble foot. Sure would beat having to change bandages daily, not to mention aid in protecting her slow healing foot. Pricing seems very reasonable too. And best of all they come in HOT pink. Oh yeah! cyclops

Here’s a visual too…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Poultry Shoes Empty Re: Poultry Shoes Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well now I've seen it all...chicken shoes! I mean, I have a pair of duck shoes for those wet mornings, but who ever thought of making shoes for chickens? Laughing

But, in all seriousness I agree they could be helpful in keeping those little feet clean to speed up the healing.
If you do order a set, you know you will have to post pictures for us! She'll be stylin in those hot pink booties!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3Poultry Shoes Empty Re: Poultry Shoes Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

LoL Kathy. You know it! geek

But yes, in all seriousness, I wouldn't be considering if not for her injury, hot pink or not. Laughing

Last edited by Flicker Chick on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, doh!)

4Poultry Shoes Empty Re: Poultry Shoes Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

OK they are just way to cool, and will be a help in saving time when you have to tape feet.

http://www.popscoops.com

5Poultry Shoes Empty Re: Poultry Shoes Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 am

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Thats cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum