Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some help with pricing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some help with pricing Empty Need some help with pricing Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm

babieblues

New Here

We're selling the farm and moving into the city. The lambs my daughter bought me as a gift this year unfortunately can't come with me. Haven't got a clue what they are worth for selling and was hoping someone can give me some advice.
They are Canadian Arcotte and Rambouillet cross. 2 ewe lambs both from the same mother - so sisters. Born Friday May 27/11. Their tails are docked. They've had their Tasvax vaccine (booster due Sept/11), we have the vaccine & it can go with them as well as the needles etc that's needed. They're due for their Case-Bac vaccine in a few days (Aug 19/11) they'll be 3 months old then and likely we'll have given them the shot before they go or it can go with them as well.
They were bottle fed and are very used to being handled. They are like 2 big puppy dogs that follow me everywhere I go.
What would be a decent asking price for them ?

2Need some help with pricing Empty Re: Need some help with pricing Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 am

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I would not be able to get more than $150.00 but you might be able to get more.

3Need some help with pricing Empty Re: Need some help with pricing Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm

babieblues

New Here

Thanks Aaron, we sold them for $150.00 each
The guy called this morning and said he wants them. YAY lol

4Need some help with pricing Empty Re: Need some help with pricing Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

No problem
Just want to say I got 6 hens and 4 roos for the chicks I got from you.

5Need some help with pricing Empty Re: Need some help with pricing Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

babieblues

New Here

That didn't turn out too bad then. You did better than I have lately. Seem to end up with way more roos from the batches I decide to keep. Maybe I should let someone else chose for me from now on lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum