Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today's weather forcast

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today's weather forcast Empty Today's weather forcast Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:50 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

2Today's weather forcast Empty Re: Today's weather forcast Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 am

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

The description is pretty much on the mark, but the numbers are WAY off! -37 here right now, and with the wind chill...well the coldest March 1st I ever remember.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3Today's weather forcast Empty Re: Today's weather forcast Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

-39 when I got up. Was afraid to check the windchill.

4Today's weather forcast Empty Re: Today's weather forcast Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 am

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

good grief you guys, that is pretty revolting really.  the wind chill is the worst part.  like (keh?) the map, reminds me of that scene from Good Morning Vietnam where Robin Williams is talking about how hot it is.  not sure what I like least, too hot or too cold.  crutchpot cooking or frozen eyeballs?  

Last edited by Magdelan on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cut the youtube out I had included, I was hijacking)

5Today's weather forcast Empty Re: Today's weather forcast Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are in a nice little microclimate here. Our temperatures are always 5 degrees warmer than the Breton and the Drayton reports. It is -18 here now. -32 when we woke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum