Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ducks'n Geese for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ducks'n Geese for sale Empty Ducks'n Geese for sale Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

boothcreek

Due to the threat of possibly moving next spring I heavy heartedly decided to put my pair of Dewlap Brown Africans for sale together with a few other birdies...

The African Pair was hatched in 2009 and have been great producers and parents, both are very tame and use to being handled. Am Asking $125 for this wonderful pair.

Also have a trio of Swedish Ducks for Sale, the drake and one hen are black and the second hen is a very nicely marked blue. They were hatched in 2010. Asking $45 for the trio.

Lastly(for now anyways) I also have some Australian Spotted Ducklings available as well. Have 2 Blue headed ducklings that are about 6-7 weeks old(fully feathered), asking $15 each, and also have 3 Green headed Ducklings that are about 2 1/2 weeks old for $10 each.

Please email me if interested in any of these. [url=boothcreek@cyberlink.bc.ca]boothcreek@cyberlink.bc.ca[/url]
I am located in Cranbrook, BC but will be going to Chilliwack on the weekend of July 8th, most likely over the bottom route(Creston/Osoyoos way) and can bring birds with me.

http://www.boothcreekranch.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum