Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another breed of interest to me

+2
heda gobbler
IzzyD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another breed of interest to me Empty Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

Black East Indie ducks Smile.
Another breed of interest to me 860AF196-E1BA-48B0-8A15-48CAF2CABB01

Another breed of interest to me 4D42C134-8110-4D4F-99B4-1CFA78D1D403

2Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:29 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I've always loved that iridescent green!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

3Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 pm

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

very pretty!

4Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

If I were to add water fowl (NEVER going to happen) to the madness these guys would be near the top of my list

5Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:30 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

I was very attracted to the amazing colour too.

6Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:45 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Love the black duckies with shiny green feathers Smile

7Another breed of interest to me Empty Re: Another breed of interest to me Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

what a lovely demure and kind eye the duck in the top picture has. Are these the same ducks as in your avatar Serjay? they are magical to look at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum