Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Dog Helps me With Office Work

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Dog Helps me With Office Work Empty New Dog Helps me With Office Work Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I picked up my rescue Pomeranian, Stanley, yesterday.

He has severe separation anxiety, actually I think he is just anxious period.
Anyway, he was taken away last year from his original owners - was 5 lbs, today he is 12 (a little bit of a chunker for a Pom). The women who literally took him away from neighbours has had him since JUly 2012 but as she and her husband are hitting retirement, and wanting to travel, they wanted Stan to find a forever home, where someone was at home to deal with his anxiety. When she took Stanley she was unaware of the anxiety issues... She has taken great care of him (has him clipped, which I won't do, I like 'em fluffy).

Anyway, he was helping me today with work....he is an enormous LOVE SPONGE

New Dog Helps me With Office Work Dogdesk

2New Dog Helps me With Office Work Empty Re: New Dog Helps me With Office Work Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

He knows he has found his forever home!

3New Dog Helps me With Office Work Empty Re: New Dog Helps me With Office Work Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

awww. thank you...I  sure hope so... he is such a sweetie

4New Dog Helps me With Office Work Empty Re: New Dog Helps me With Office Work Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:30 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

That pup doesn't look anxious at all. He knows when he's safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum