Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rock Solid Kindness Returns Home to Roost - Photos

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen

I like your taste! And I agree, plastic ornaments have a lifetime of about one season around here!

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its so nice to have a few special lawn ornaments and I agree, unbreakable ones are the best choice. I once spoiled myself with a statue of a greek child I found in a pottery store.
Then one day the dog went racing through my perennial garden chasing the cat and toppled it over onto the stone path. I was heartbroken. Sad

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tara, for your duck friend to remember how much you loved the ornaments, do you not believe for a moment that you are loved. Love comes in many forms. This is one great form, and know full well, that you are loved.

I do not like lawn ornaments. I do like foo dogs and gargoyles, but that is Hubby's passion, and we still have a few left from our old life, the other smaller ones stayed behind, given as gifts to our family that we know cherish these little remnants of old times back on the farm. I DO, and absolutely DO, love your rooster, hen and chicks that adorn taht lawn area, beautiful, and those are different. I do not like at all flamingos, nombes (geeeze spelling, please, oh maybe it is gnomes, right, think so, actually my speller says so, smiling).....sentence is moot. Those kinds of lawn ornaments, leave them behind, but I LOVE the fowl ones you have. Anyways, just this short comment, so it is corroborated with what you probably already know, you are loved and this fellow loves you. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

What a good friend you have Higgins! That is what makes life sweeter.
I don't care for ornaments. I'm more the "found rusty farm bits" or cool rocks as ornaments type of person. My yard is unkempt and dry. No green lawn unless it lies under a shade tree. Your place is like a roadside attraction. I love reading and seeing it and how it makes you happy.

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am concerned that someone gave you the plague and you agreed to take it. No wonder there are rats in alberta now. Great pictures though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum