Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling some of my favs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling some of my favs Empty Selling some of my favs Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm

just ducky

New Here

We are trying to get house sale ready to move to a smaller farm and I am parting with some beautiful animals.
GOATS
Like a Star @ heaven Biscuit - black and white blue eyed silky fainting buck
Like a Star @ heaven Calypso-Tri colored fainting doe
Like a Star @ heaven So-sophie-Black with white blaze fainting doe
Like a Star @ heaven possibly Chill-Jill my old favorite white fainting doe
I will sell as a trio of the 1st three listed for $800. The does are all easy fainters.  They are all dehorned and friendly animals
PIGS
Rare Breed Spotted Ossabaw Island Pigs,  Two spotted gilts who are just now mature enough to breed.  I have had much interest and people stopping by to see them.  There is a 3rd barrow if interested for sale and a couple of boars around on the Island.  These are a smaller pig- well handled and very tame.  Great rototillers.  Sold for breeding home only.  please research the breed $350 each   barrow $200 (spoken for unless he goes with the girls)
INDIA BLUE PEAFOWL PAIR Young (>2yrs) unrelated pair $150 obo
MINIATURE HORSES  31" amha PQ'd Buckskin mare and her chestnut bay filly out of a leopard appaloosa.  Also world class  very showy black and white 33" pinto stallion.

After the pigs and goats go I will have some polydome calf shelters available plus some mini fence panels, plus more!!

http://quarrylakefarm.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum