Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHB ~ Lawn Show July 13th 2013 Sunnybrook Farm Museum Red Deer

+9
lady leghorn
laura83
toybarons
Country Thyme Farm
mirycreek
poplar girl
steve
KathyS
k.r.l
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

There are some very nice birds there.   We went and picked up our 4 EO girls, looked around the chickens a bit, I kept going

back to the big Tom turkey.   I could have gladly taken him home.  Loved touching his head and big wattle.  So soft.   He didn't

seem to mind.    Was nice to meet ( Poplar Girl)    Thanks again for selling us the 4 girls.   So exciting.   cheers

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations too Toybarons on their Big Win!!!
Grand Champion of the Show with their Beautiful White Polish Hen!

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Absolutely congratulations to Toybarons!!

It was a perfect little summer show so Thank You to those of CHB who made it happen! For a person showing the first time this would be ideal. Not too big (about 150 birds?) and with Rico judging lots and lots of opportunity to hear his thoughts and ask questions and learn. Nicely done!

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you CHB for a really nice show. It was a lovely day Very Happy 

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats,TB! When do we get a picture if this Wunderpoultry?

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

cheers cheers cheers 

Bring on the pics! bounce

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Maybe Steve could post some of his nice pictures here for everyone to see. Especially would love to see one of that wonderful tom who won for Best Turkey Very Happy 

Finally got to see a tom as spoiled as mine I love you 

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh I loved that Turkey cheers  I was petting his head early in the morning, and he seemed to love it.

I was having a great time petting him. He was a total sweetie. Very Happy  Not having a farm anymore is the pits. Crying or Very sad 

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

lady leghorn wrote:Oh I loved that Turkey  cheers    I was petting his head early in the morning, and he seemed to love it.  

I was having a great time petting him.   He was a total sweetie. Very Happy        Not having a farm anymore is the pits.  Crying or Very sad 

Yes, it was a real treat to see Chris the turkey in attendance. He is quite a celebrity in these parts! Cool 

I had a great time at the lawn show. Learned lots from Rico, Judge Extraordinaire who went to great lengths to answer questions and offer explanations.

It would be wonderful if the lawn show was to become an annual event. A big, big thanks to the dedicated and hard working CHB crew who makes these events possible! cheers 

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum