Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Heirloom Tomato's

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Heirloom Tomato's Empty New Heirloom Tomato's Tue May 28, 2013 2:34 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well a Lady in Town that has alot of Heirloom Vegie's Started to many Tomato's so she was selling some for 1.00 each They are also grown Organic.
So I now have some more Heirloom Tomato's to plant if it ever stops Raining.. And this year I will save seeds for next year.
These are the Ones I got.
Purple Russian, Snow White Cherry, Natural Spring, Rideau Cherry, Beaver Lodge Slicer, Manitoba, and a Black Cherry Tomato I can remember the name it is outside

Cant wait to plant them

2New Heirloom Tomato's Empty Re: New Heirloom Tomato's Tue May 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Sounds cool!

I will have to google some of those, at this point I will be buying all my started plants, my garden isn't even tiled yet Sad

3New Heirloom Tomato's Empty Re: New Heirloom Tomato's Tue May 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

appway wrote:Well a Lady in Town that has alot of Heirloom Vegie's Started to many Tomato's so she was selling some for 1.00 each They are also grown Organic.
So I now have some more Heirloom Tomato's to plant if it ever stops Raining.. And this year I will save seeds for next year.
These are the Ones I got.
Purple Russian, Snow White Cherry, Natural Spring, Rideau Cherry, Beaver Lodge Slicer, Manitoba, and a Black Cherry Tomato I can remember the name it is outside

Cant wait to plant them

Hey Joe, If you are saving seeds maybe we can swap in the fall. You have a few varieties I haven't heard of before
Geri

4New Heirloom Tomato's Empty Re: New Heirloom Tomato's Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm

birish

Manitoba is a good steady producer,black cherry never seems to produce heavily but the taste is incredible

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum