Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heirloom Seed Catalogue

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heirloom Seed Catalogue Empty Heirloom Seed Catalogue Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm

dooversue

Hi All
I received an email today from Heritage Farms (up by Grand Prairie) for their Heirloom Seed Catalogue (hardy zone 2) I don't know how to cut/paste pdf/link to here but if you want a copy, just email me and I'll forward you a copy!

2Heirloom Seed Catalogue Empty Re: Heirloom Seed Catalogue Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I would really like a copy, for sure. I am so limited on what I can grow here, it would be nice to have some things I know will be hardy in our cool summer evenings!!!!

3Heirloom Seed Catalogue Empty Re: Heirloom Seed Catalogue Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Rosies

I would also love a copy of there seed catalogue!!!!!!!

4Heirloom Seed Catalogue Empty Re: Heirloom Seed Catalogue Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:10 pm

blackdove

blackdove
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Here's a link to their website - you can email them and they will send you a catalogue it looks like. Cool!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a facebook link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by blackdove on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum