Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goats - Mini, or just young?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goats - Mini, or just young? Empty Goats - Mini, or just young? Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 am

How does one tell the differnce... We're wondering if little Sven isn't midget Sven. If he is, we'd like to nut him, but are hesitant to do so. Walter, who's on his 3rd week of life, isn't much shorter than Sven already. Do they grow tall before they grow out?

Thanks!

2Goats - Mini, or just young? Empty Re: Goats - Mini, or just young? Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

f he is a standard size goat he should be getting Taller

3Goats - Mini, or just young? Empty Re: Goats - Mini, or just young? Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

I thought so, but I didn't know if, maybe, they grew up and then out before up again.

If he's a mini, we don't mind, he's an absolute treasure and he's welcome to stick around. He was relatively recently disbudded, as he still has a scab on one side. Being inexperienced on this front sure doesn't help LOL.

Maybe I can take pictures of them both for proportion.

4Goats - Mini, or just young? Empty Re: Goats - Mini, or just young? Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 am

SucellusFarms

SucellusFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Minis whine all the time. I won't have anymore minis.

http://www.sucellusfarms.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum