Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Mon May 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am not incubating for me any more so the following breeds are available, most I can do is 1-2 dozen of each breed to ensure freshness. There may be a discount on bulk orders.
Ameraucana, True birds from a pen of Black and Splash Hens with Black and Splash Roosters, Whitmore Farms, BC lines and Omega Blue Farms lines on the Island. All nice birds. $30/dozen
Buff Orpington, Hatchery stock hens, great layers, could use more size. $20/dozen
Silver Laced Wyandotte, Hatchery stock hens, Nice large Circle Pond Farms Rooster, great layers, $20/dozen
Salmon Faverolle, Sandhill Preservation and Ideal Poultry Hens, Mixed of the two lines rooster, great birds, healthy chicks hatching, growing into wonderful birds, $25/dozen (Max 1 dozen per week)
Spangled Russian Orloff, Sandhill Preservation, one hen and roosters, Ideal poultry hens, the fertility has improved in these guys but not high, about 75%, $30/dozen
Barred Plymouth Rock, Production lines, great laying birds, $20/dozen

Buff Ducks, Ideal poultry and Metzer farms lines (same breeding pen), great fertility and production $25/dozen
Welsh Harlequin Ducks, Metzer farms lines, $30/dozen (some eggs are smaller as the newest hens are just starting to lay)
Australian Spotted Duck, Holderread waterfowl lines, $45/dozen

I require orders to be placed and paid prior to collection, so when you place your order it should be shipped out 7 days later. I prefer to ship only on Monday or Tuesdays. Express post, priority post, purolator or Grey hound are my shipping options.

Also packaging fee's are additional to the eggs, Chicken eggs/small duck eggs are $4/dozen eggs, larger duck eggs are $5/dozen eggs.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Re: Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jayme, I'm just curious if you still have Buff duck eggs available? Razz

3Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Re: Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are setting right now, so should have lots of ducklings soon, plus 36 in the bator all fertile and growing, and 7 5 week olds running aorund as well...I am sure we can meet up soon and get you some ducklings if you want.

4Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Re: Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Why hello Temptation. geek

Well I'd love to say yes right off the bat, first I need to work on hubby - not sure if he'll go for getting into ducks this year. I'm supposed to be waiting until next year after we find our place, but I've been looking up pics/info on various breeds online and fell in love with the Buffs. They are so beautiful and I know once we had them, hubby would be down with the ducks too. I was thinking I could sneak some eggs in my bator, but ducklings not so much. Laughing So I will have to get back to you.

5Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Re: Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well I have one duck still building her nest so I could steal her eggs if you really wanted eggs instead.

6Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Empty Re: Eggs to be Shipped out Monday's Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks for the offer but I'd feel way too bad to take a would be mamas eggs. Besides, she'd probably have better luck than me anyhow. I've never incubated duck eggs from start to finish before. No, little day-week old ducklings would be just fine, IF I can convince hubby that is.

I'm working on him! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum