Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video)

+9
Fowler
coopslave
HigginsRAT
bcboy
Blue Hill Farm
blackdove
bckev
Hidden River
Jonny Anvil
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 Empty VIDEO! Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Keibler77

Keibler77

Gaaaaaahhhh!! LOOOOVE this!!! Ok you seriously need to look into selling these babies...I've never yet seen one so awesome anywhere around here! (sask). Soooo.... If I can't buy a barn tractor from ya (shipping might be a problem...lol) then you should definitely look into selling the plans or something. You obviously worked very hard to not only build this....but to come up with the design, measurements, materials needed, etc.,etc. If you ever decide to share this beauty you deserve to be paid well for your time/effort/idea. You do beautiful work Jonny...I am still thoroughly enjoying the last tractor you made me Smile

Have a most fabulous evening.

Chantale

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I am selling them, this is one of a few new designs I will be unveiling this year!

This model Starts at $700.00 The one here is priced at $825.00

Stay tuned, I will have detailed plans including materials list and instruction, after speaking with my friend today Coop Plans are in the works.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Jonny.......you da man!!

Barnraising at Coopslave's this summer!! Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

wow wow wow
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do gorgeous work!

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

I Just built and delivered this Custom Coop the other day, for a new chicken owner.
I had fun designing this coop, and painting it Barn Red. Lots goes into these coops, and it's rewarding when the person who bought the coop is thrilled and super pleased.

Each coop I build is custom, stick built, no two are ever alike as each one is unique as the owner.

Here are some pics.
Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 1016974_10153089128615228_919121031_n

Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 1016291_10153089130445228_1970644008_n

Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 600251_10153089130570228_344594740_n

Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 71416_10153089129450228_10593546_n

Barn Style Mobile Chicken Tractor/Coop..... Finally Done!!! (Pics & Video) - Page 2 33942_10153089130930228_3778148_n

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Super cute Jonny! What is the tiny little door for? Egg collecting?

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

The one on the side? the horizontal door?

Yes that is for egg collecting Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum