Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte eggs now available at $30 per dozen. The Delawares are an attractive white with black, barred markings. They lay brown eggs that are almost round. The Dark Cornish are a dark brown chicken that lay light brown eggs. If you are looking for some barnyard beauty try our Gold Laced Wyandottes. The Wyandottes are a product of a 7 year breeding program. The three large fowl breeds are for eggs and meat.
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale PC180103_zpsa7ba0084
I added a photo of our present GLW roo.
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale P4080135_zps40f62b08
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale P1020108_zps67cded65

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I cannot keep all of these breeds in breeding pens very long. The Delawares and Dark Cornish hens will soon be put together as egg layers soon. The Gold Laced will probably remain in a breeding pen this season.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I still have Delaware and Gold Laced Wyandotte eggs available. I've added a few more recent photos of the Delaware. Some hens have decided to change to a new set of feathers so a few bare backs are showing.
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale P6090170_zps4460ef95
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale P6090172_zpsc243438b
Delaware, Dark Cornish and Gold Laced Wyandotte Eggs for Sale P6090176_zps9ae4dcbb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum