Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silver Laced and Gold Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wyandotte

Gold- & Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale. Pictures available upon request. Excellent bloodlines. Willing to ship eggs for an additional cost. Fertility rate between 80-85%, new info about fertility around April 2nd.
$36.00/dozen. Please e-mail for further information.

Mamasasa

Mamasasa
New Here

Hi, I am looking for eggs to hatch in the Okanagan area. If I can't find any, perhaps I can get my husband to pick some up on his way home after shift. How much advance notice do you require. It would be great to get a mixed dozen of Silver and Gold eggs to hatch.
We have land in Lacombe County as well, it is beautiful there. Wish we could get out there more often.  flower 
Thanks, Sasa

3Silver Laced and Gold Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs  Empty eggs Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 pm

wyandotte

Hello,

Availability depending on the orders that I have to fill. Please give me as much time in advance so that I can save them for you.

Thank you,
Anneke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum