Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Varieties wanted-in Armstrong BC-BLR Wyandottes -found thanks-don't know how to delete

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hello
I am looking to increase my flock to incorporate some nice colors with great looking eggs, cold hardy, and heat tolerant. So am interested in finding the following birds:

)
Blue laced Red Wyandottes (4)

The black copper marans i have found locally.

I am new to the whole chicken thing, and admit i don't know a whole lot about shipping, or if you pick up the birds. Have seen some offer taxi service...so close to Armstrong would be good i think?
Carol

thanks-found the partridge Chanteclers....
Thanks found the Gold laced Wyandottes.....
Thanks....found the Delawares.....

Last edited by bigrock on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Carol, welcome.

I have Partridge Chanteclers and I am in Kelowna often. I don't have any birds available at the moment, but I do often have a small number available through the year.

bigrock

bigrock
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks
let me know how much you would want for them. We are just getting set up with an isolation wing for new birds...it will also be fairly well set up for babies Smile
Going to meet you in Kelowna is pretty easy for us...so, keep me in mind when you are ready...i don't want roos at this point, just hens.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have emailed you back. Very Happy

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I pm'd you. I will have Delaware and Gold Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale later this spring. I may sell a small number of Delaware straight run chicks if you are interested. I have some BLRWs hens but no rooster at present. I will have some GLW hatching eggs. In the fall I may have some mature GLW hens for sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum