Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted - Golden Laced and Columbian Wyandottes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am looking for Golden Laced and Columbian Wyandottes. I would like good quality birds with nice yellow legs and good combs. Larger is better. Will take eggs but would prefer young 2012 chicks or started birds. I plan on going to Feb. show in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Will pay for shipping from any place in Canada for quality show birds.

Thanks

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

la-chicken

What's a few dark feathers among friends? (Columbian)

They are now in their own breeding pen. Three weeks..pure eggs...just saying.

They can be yours. Smile

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I PMd you about CWs.

la-chicken

Hey Rosewood. I have not received anything yet. Must be is cyberspace.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

The pm went to my outbox and apparently that's as far it went. I will gold laced wyandotte and blue laced red wyandotte hatching eggs this spring.

Hi Perry

I'm Survivor on ACE. The member with the Columbian Wyandotte hens I sold is "Pawsdaisy" on this forum. She has one hen that is really nice. She has a picture of her as avatar.

Stan

6Wanted - Golden Laced and Columbian Wyandottes Empty Thank you Stan Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thanks for the info. I will try to get in touch with her later this weekend.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you want some really nice gold laced wyandottes that are closer to you, Duanescows (he is north of Edmonton somewhere) took my flock of birds and a bunch of youngsters. They were very, very nicely laced and not a bad size. Size could have been improved upon, but they had very clear and beautiful lacing. I don`t have them anymore, got out of the breed. Try getting in touch with him, I don`t think you would be disappointed with this line. Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum