Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick on men day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pick on men day Empty Pick on men day Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 am

lazyfarmer

I've had a string of bad luck, a friend said,"Cheer up things could be worse", So I cheered up and sure enough things got worse. REALLY

Pshchiatrist: Do you usually wake up crabby in the morning?:
Wife: :No I just let him sleep.:

Ann: "Does the Doctor think your husband will recover?:
Nan: "I really don't know- all he said is that I should be prepared for the worst."

A bright eye indicates curiosity; a black eye, too much.

The farmer's wife returned from a shopping trip laden with packages. "Good grief," exclaimed her miserly husband,:considering what all that must have cost, I hate to think what must have happened to our nest egg.: "I'II tell you what happened to our nest egg,"said the wife."This old hen got tired of sitting on it."

Elsie: "Mommy, what becomes of an automoble when it gets too old to run anymore?"
Mother: "Someone sells it to your father as a used car, good as new."

Billy:"Daddy, where are the Alps?"
Daddy, reading his evening news paper:"Ask your mother. She"s the one who puts everything away."

When a man puts his wife up on a pedestal, it is usually so she can reach the ceiling with her paint roller.

And finally just for good measure;
Don't overlook an opportunity to make others happy, even if you must leave them alone to do it.

Good Day

2Pick on men day Empty Re: Pick on men day Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

In my household, every day is 'pick on men day'.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum