Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Araucanas, ,Cochins, , Qualicum Beach BC Sold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have decided to pare down my breeds and have a beautiful Bouquet of colored egg layers for sale. Most are 1 year olds and a few Pullets. I have 2 Araucanas, 1 Blue Cochin, 1 Red Cochin, The year olds are 5.00. I need them gone by Sunday preferably. Hopefully Oceanside will be having a Swap on Sunday November 4th

sold the Welsummers , Red Rocks, Barnevelders,Amerucanas and Polish

Last edited by debbiej on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

ars800

ars800

debbiej wrote:I have decided to pare down my breeds and have a beautiful Bouquet of colored egg layers for sale. Most are 1 year olds and a few Pullets. I have 5 Araucanas, 2Barnevelders,1 Blue Cochin, 1 Red Cochin,1 Dark Brahma,2 Red Rocks. The year olds are 5.00 and the pullets are 10.00. I need them gone by Sunday preferably. Hopefully Oceanside will be having a Swap on Sunday November 4th

sold the Welsummers and Polish

Hi Debbie,

I'm just reassembling the copy of the newsletter from Wayne. I believe the plan is to go ahead with a swap this weekend. Let's just hope the weather holds out.

Last edited by ars800 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.islandpoultry.com/

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you, I'll post it on the other site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum