Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Finally, Photos!
The babies are healthy and sweet. Very solid and very muscular also. We will be doing vaccinations next weekend. There are two different coat types, longer and shorter.
If you are interested please let me know. We need homes for the babies. They should be great general farm dogs, the short coated ones would not be good "outdoor only" candidates of course.

For all you genetics enthusiasts out there,,,, the PON often shows natural docking/natural short tails, of varying lengths. In this litter there are 3 different natural lengths, full, half and short!

GIRL
Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.  Oct22Cface789x800

GIRL
Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.  Oct22C800x721

BOY
Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.  Oct22A800x595

BOY
Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.  Oct22Bside800x658

GIRL
Polish Lowland Sheepdog cross puppies available. Photo heavy.  Oct22E800x635

Last edited by Arcticsun on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

There you go Arctic, blue eyes!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

lol, for now. They will probably shift to a more hazle colour

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh way too cute and cuddly... what are they crossed with?

Katt

Katt

SOooooooo cute!!!!!

Love, love them all, but the last one especially. What are they crossed with? It looks like they are quite small and will be ?

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Daddy is an Aussie cross. They will be not very big, about the size of a PON, so about 15 inches at the shoulder. Mom is small though, about 15 inches maybe. I cant believe the MUSCLE on these guys! They are super solid!

Katt

Katt

Anyone from BC getting one shipped? I'd love one, but the shipping is a bit much. Anyone want to split??

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Katt, is someone driving from your area to the CHB show? They may be able to bring a cute little puppy back.

Katt

Katt

I'll ask!

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are quite fabulous! I can see the Australian Shepherd in a couple of them - I have a red tri colour Australian Shepherd myself and he looked very similar as a pup. As you say he started with greeny-blue eyes but they darkened to brown over time.

You have posed them beautifully!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

Katt

Katt

Want a pup badly, so figure I'd ask again if anyone is driving from BC to Wetaskiwin or Red Deer for the CHB. Thanks!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fingers crossed!

The last puppy, really short tail, liver tan and and white, is spoken for. I will remove her photo from the first post.

Katt

Katt

Oh I want the red boy, the red boy!! Trying to get a ride! If I can secure the ride, I will take the red boy!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum