Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Border collie cross puppies for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Border collie cross puppies for sale Empty Border collie cross puppies for sale Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

My brother is a bylaw officer and rescued some puppies about 7 weeks ago. The mom has been running wild for about 8 months prior to him catching her, then realizing that she had puppies somewhere. After a search he found them, dug them out from under a school and has cared for her and them for 7 weeks now. He figured they were only one week when he found them.
He is asking $75 adoption fee to cover the food and care. There are 7 total, not sure on numbers of boys or girls yet but could get pictures today and sexes if anyone is interested.
I can deliver them to Calgary, Stettler, Regina, Nokomis in the next couple weeks.
The mom looks to be a border collie australian shepherd, has a nice attitude and looks to have some cattle experience but still very shy and would need work. Mom is available as well to a good home that can work with her.
Puppies they are guessing the father was a yellow lab but only a guess.

Last edited by Hidden River on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

2Border collie cross puppies for sale Empty Re: Border collie cross puppies for sale Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

2 pyps have found new homes but still 5 more and mom to go.
They are pretty smart, the one owner reports potty training complete in 2 days, and adapted very well to kennel training.
We just delivered one to a family near Regina and the puppy did very well. Learned to walk on his leash after two lessons last night, and adapted to the kennel within an hour of driving, a few wimpers here and there but that is to be expected.
They seem like very smart dogs, and I think training will be pretty easy no matter which way their owner wants to take them.
Mom is a bit shy but listens very well, has had training obviously.
These guys have 1 week left at my brother's then they have to go to the SPCA or a rescue because they are getting ready for a career change to Calgary police and need to sell their house soon.
If you know of anyone looking for an all round farm or even agility dog please let me know.
Can deliver to Drumheller, Stettler, and Calgary if need be.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Border collie cross puppies for sale Empty Re: Border collie cross puppies for sale Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Giddyup

Giddyup

Wow so glad you're brother found the pups. They certainly would be a smart mix, I hope they're able to be placed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum