Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buff Brahma Bantams!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buff Brahma Bantams!! Empty Buff Brahma Bantams!! Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm

KlassyChic

KlassyChic

Well I am a very lucky woman! My birthday was earlier this month and I was tickled pink when hubby brought home a little British Lop cross weaner! He is so stinkin' cute I love you So I was totally caught of guard when he came home again(Sunday) with a mystery box Shocked Inside this little box I find a trio of Bantams! They are my first miniatures LOL! Loving them... well what little bit of them there is Razz Really like the buff color and the feathered feet! Thank You Great Husband!

But now he is BUSTED!! He has complained many MANY times about me having a chicken addiction and ... oh YES!! This contagious little hobby has slowly crept over him and is settling in Twisted Evil I caught him sneeking out to check on a broody hen and her eggs when he thought I was not paying attention. He has become curious about the forum asking all the time what is going on and now HE is finding chickens and bringing them home Laughing Love It!!

2Buff Brahma Bantams!! Empty Re: Buff Brahma Bantams!! Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

3Buff Brahma Bantams!! Empty Re: Buff Brahma Bantams!! Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

KlassyChic

KlassyChic

Oh Tara! His interest truly delights me and I don't mind sharing...does that include chores Suspect It's an all win situation as I see it! If we can't get along we will just have to build another coop Razz

I don't think I have too many worries as he works away from home and is usually more then glad to allow me most of the furry and feathered decision making. So I guess those management meetings will have to be a phone conference. This really gives me the advantage, in the end if I decide to do things MY way there is not a whole lot he can do about it until he gets home Twisted Evil Sorry, feeling a little evil today LOL

Really I am just happy I can go about enjoying my hobby with him able to relate and understand why Smile

So far I am really enjoying the new trio!

4Buff Brahma Bantams!! Empty Re: Buff Brahma Bantams!! Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Way to go Hubby! How awesome is that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum