Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When eggs become weapons of mass-destruction :(

+3
auntieevil
fuzzylittlefriend
uno
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oh. My. God. BREAK OUT THE HAZMAT GEAR!!!! affraid No Shocked My poor room mate found an old nest today with a hen still trying (succeeding!) to "cook" them and I'm getting the blow-by-blow via text message!!! Oh it sounds bad...like a war zone... with rotten (really rotten) egg-bombs, bombs bursting (in air??) land mines, air-to-roommate-missiles, stink bombs, sludge bombs... Oh, I think I'm just going to move out for a few weeks. The texts contained a lot of "F"s, and phonetically spelled-out "Gurrg" type words, poor guy!!! Crying or Very sad Even as I sit here, safe, in my office, laughing my butt off, I am intermittently shuddering in sympathy.

Yup, I am definitely moving out for a while. He's going to be unbearable. Uno, got a spare room I can use for a while?

So, what's the recommended procedure for containing and moving these volatile stinkers? He says a few have exploded spontaneously and I'm afraid. I think he's probably quit, and who can blame him. I'm very afraid.... I don't think I'll go home today. Shocked Or ever. The texts keep coming...though they are less frequent. I think he's weakening. I will miss him I think. Poor Ba$tard. lol

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Come on over, you can sleep in the tack shed. It's pretty swanky. But leave egg stinky farm guy behind!

Poor guy! Tell him to throw a towel or tarp over them or wait...won't the dogs take care of this? They LOVE this kind of thing.

Hope the dust has settled at your house and the air has cleared. Literally.

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Gross!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Could have been far worse. You may have found it Very Happy

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

farmchiq wrote:

So, what's the recommended procedure for containing and moving these volatile stinkers?

Very carefully. lol I lob them like grenades.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Disgusting and hilarious at the same time!

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I had one blow in my hand once. I thought I was going to loose my mind. The stench was unbearable and the green goo oooozing down my arm, sprayed on my face, hair (long hair at that) and front... omg... im gonna be ill!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Your a sick puppy!! Have a beautiful and most awesome stinky egg blowing up day, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum