Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saddened to Lose a fellow Poultry Fanicer ~ Jim Windo

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am saddened to say that a fellow poultry fancier Jim Windo of Vintage Farms past away last night.
Jim was a very passionate man who lived his family, poultry, horses and farming. I am glad to have known Jim.
He will be greatly missed by many. May our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thoughts to his family at this sad time.

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

But Jim was just out to visit us a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe this. I'm so shocked and sad to hear this. Thank you for letting us know, Kyle.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm saddened by this as well. I corresponded a bit with Jim about Wyandottes. My prayers for thew family he leaves behind.

My condolences for your loss.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The funeral service for Jim will be held this friday at 1:00 at the Word of Life Church in Red Deer

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

k.r.l wrote:The funeral service for Jim will be held this friday at 1:00 at the Word of Life Church in Red Deer

I would love to be able to be there this Friday, however my son is getting married this Saturday in Ottawa. I have been in Ottawa since Tuesday. I loved my talks with Jim. He was such a passionate person about his birds. I will miss him.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum