Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BCM roosters and others

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BCM roosters and others Empty BCM roosters and others Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The person who bought 13 roo from me last week just called and wants more so I thought that I would offer them here first but If I don't hear from anyone before he comes he can take as many as he wants. The ones that were hatched in Jan and Feb and are now breeding I want 10.00 for and the younger ones will be between 3.00 and 7.00. Here are some pics.
There is Welsummer Roos, Black Copper Marans Roos, Cuckoo Marans Roos, True Ameraucana ( John Blhemn )Roo, Barnevelder roo both this spring and last spring.
First pic is a Blue Copper Marans from this spring
BCM roosters and others IMGP0476
Center back is Barnevelder this spring, center front is Welsummer this spring, rear top right is True Ameraucana (John Blehnm) last spring hatched at jons place, the rest in pic are Black Copper Marans this spring.
BCM roosters and others IMGP0493
John Blemn True Ameraucana just over a year old. Very fertile
BCM roosters and others IMGP0494
This spring Barnevelder roo
BCM roosters and others IMGP0481
BCM roosters and others IMGP0513
This Barnevelder is just over a year old hatched last spring.

2BCM roosters and others Empty Re: BCM roosters and others Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

The roos in the second pic will be sold for 3.00 each except the Black True Ameraucana which will go for 10.00

3BCM roosters and others Empty Re: BCM roosters and others Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 am

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looks like the younger Barnevelder in the 4th pic is spoken for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum