Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few pullets, pairs and trios for sale. (updated)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have 4 Partridge Chantecler pullets. They are from my second cut. Nice size and type, just not the pencilling I want for my breeding line, but they may suit yours. Like I say, they are the final cut from this hatch, the other 3 I am keeping for myself. Hatched April 2nd or 6th (grew those 2 hatches together). $25 each SOLD

Trio of PChants. I believe these hatched on May 4th. 2 pullets and a cockerel available. To early to tell quality. $45 for the trio. SOLD

2, possibly 3 PChant x Black Copper Marans pullets. Same age as above. Part of my dark layer, winter hardy program. Good combs for cold weather, but I am not keeping the feathered shanks. (I am eating the boys....yum) $15 each

Mature pair of Partridge Chanteclers. First year laying and breeding. Lovely hen, nicely marked. Cockerel not ideal colour but nice and solid. Have chicks from them now and they are looking good. Just broke the hen from being broody. $65 for the pair.

Olive egger kit. Very Happy 1 pure Wheaten Marans pullet, hatched April 6th and 1 pure Wheaten Ameraucana cockerel, hatched April 17th. Should give you Wheaten olive eggers. If I had more room I would keep them and play! $45 for the pair. SOLD

I will try to post pictures in the next few days.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

bump

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum