Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are live animal shipping options?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are live animal shipping options? Empty What are live animal shipping options? Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 am

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

If I cant find a friendly ride from Calgary to Prince George for a half dozen mini goats then I will have to look into shipping companies. What are my options? Anyone have experience or know of a transport company that could safely ship 2 crates of goats? I know goats dont travel well and often get sick from stress when travelling even the shortest distance...but any ideas?

Jaclyn

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

HiddenAcresBC wrote:If I cant find a friendly ride from Calgary to Prince George for a half dozen mini goats then I will have to look into shipping companies. What are my options? Anyone have experience or know of a transport company that could safely ship 2 crates of goats? I know goats dont travel well and often get sick from stress when travelling even the shortest distance...but any ideas?

Jaclyn
West Jet would be the safest and fastest way. I've shipped many dogs with them, but never goats.
Hooves and Hounds is a good option also, find her online

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum