Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welsh Harlequins, Muscovy and some chicks Camrose to Lethbridge trip (can deliver)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dooversue

Hi All,

I have a few assorted chicks & ducklings left for sale and I'll be driving from Lacombe to Lethbridge on FRIDAY the 15th (via Red Deer, Calgary on way south and Drumheller on way back) so if anyone along the way wants anything let me know!

I Have:
8 Welsh Harlequin Ducklings at 2+ weeks old $10 each SOLD - have 5 from this weeks hatch available
5 Muscovies - 2 at 3 weeks, 1 at 2 weeks $10 each
1 trio of Muscovies - 2 ducks (now laying) hatched Thanksgiving'11 and drake hatched July'11 $75 obo delivery included for June 15th trip

10 chicks - 1 white chantie, 1 dorking/americauna cross (roo was either partridge chantie or JG) and 8 Jersey Giant cross, Was going to keep these for myself but am leaving for a weeks holiday and the less I have for farm sitter the better:P So $6 each or all 10 for $45 Besides...if I sell these then I get to re-fire up incubator when I get home!:thumbsup: SOLD

I have some very nice white Chanties 5-9 weeks, and a bunch of Partridge Chanties at 5-9 weeks, will sell as group or as trio's etc. pm/email for info.... Not sure what will be left after I fill order... if you're interested let me know and we'll go from there!

Last edited by dooversue on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

dooversue

I should mention - the muscovies are black with asst. white on them, the drake is almost solid black (irridescent - looks almost green in sunlight) and is the nicest, friendliest bird!
I would be willing to trade for a white or other colored drake - will trade pair or trio if new drake is as nice as one I have now! Just thinking ahead for next year so I have a new male to go with daughters of my Daddy Duck...
Would like to see them go for breeding/pet as they are quite nice...and I'm a little attached!

dooversue

Just updated ad with what's still available and new date for trip south...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum