Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welsh Harlequin & Muscovy ducklings, and Muscovy trio

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dooversue

I have a variety of ages (3,2,1 week and newly hatching) of Welsh Harlequin and a few Muscovy ducklings that I've been hatching out here.
$10 each - can deliver to Edmonton or Red Deer (I have to pick delivery date tho).
Email is best to reach me!

The Muscovy trio - hens are Thanksgiving hatch, just starting to lay and the drake is July hatch (unrelated) and a super friendly big guy! $85

Edited to add:
Will do best I can to sex the Harlequins, straight run on Muscovies.
Bought the trio of Harlequins from Ty - mix of Holderread, Metzers and his, these hens give me 10-12 eggs/week without fail!
The muscovies are black with asst white on them.

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I might be interested in the scovies...but I need more info on them. Any chance of seeing a picture? It would be worth a thousand words Very Happy

http://countrythyme.ca

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Will these ducklings be available at the June 16 th wetaskiwin sale?

dooversue

Country time - I'll text you photos but they don't have the wing/color pattern you're looking for.

Liz - I don't think I'll be able to make the Wetaskiwin sale as I leave on trip next day & will be scrambling to get all ready here. I know I won't be at the July sale as I've got a booth at westerner days...

Country Thyme Farm

Country Thyme Farm
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

dooversue wrote:Country time - I'll text you photos but they don't have the wing/color pattern you're looking for.

Liz - I don't think I'll be able to make the Wetaskiwin sale as I leave on trip next day & will be scrambling to get all ready here. I know I won't be at the July sale as I've got a booth at westerner days...

Oh ya, forgot I've already talked to you about your scovies. Good luck selling them then.

http://countrythyme.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum