Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

polish for sale VAN. island BC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty polish for sale VAN. island BC Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

next week I'm going to sell some of my polish golden and black and I have two white crested blue for sale to and willing two trade for a Mottled Houdan a hen or a poulet

2polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 am

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Jon - I can't take any this time but good luck selling them - your birds are REALLY nice, it's obvious they are very well cared for. You shouldn't have any problem finding them good homes!

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

3polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

butt it turns out I only have one golden lace young roo for sale for some reason some poulets went missing no feathers any ware just missing birds

4polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

so I only have three left that I have to keep for breeding

5polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

here are some photos of some but not all of the polish are for sale in the photos

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0029

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0023

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0024

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0025

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0028

polish for sale VAN. island BC  DSCI0026

6polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I would love a buff or golden laced roo...maybe one can be tossed in with amandas for the ride up! Are you guys close to each other?

Could you elaborate on the buff and golden laced mixed breeding. I currently have one buff laced ( bearded) and one golden laced non bearded and 2 buff laced chicks (bearded) that I am pretty sure at this point are both pullets. Would like one roo to share between then group.

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

7polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

you can mate golden and buff together and what comes out is buff and if it is the Amanda that I'm thinking about she lives in Nanaimo I live in Nanoose Bay witch I'm close to her so talk to her and arrange a time
fuzzylittlefriend wrote:I would love a buff or golden laced roo...maybe one can be tossed in with amandas for the ride up! Are you guys close to each other?

Could you elaborate on the buff and golden laced mixed breeding. I currently have one buff laced ( bearded) and one golden laced non bearded and 2 buff laced chicks (bearded) that I am pretty sure at this point are both pullets. Would like one roo to share between then group.

8polish for sale VAN. island BC  Empty Re: polish for sale VAN. island BC Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Megan Wilson

New Here

Hi I'm interested in purchasing some polish if you have any chicks expected to hatch sometime in the near future? Perfect timing for me would be mid-march, but I could be flexible on dates if required. I'm in Victoria, so you're quite close!

Megan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum