Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

buff lace polish hens for sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have to drop this breed so I'm selling my two hens for $25 and $15

buff lace polish hens for sale DSCI0020

2 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

"I have to drop this breed"

I shudder to think what your next avatar will look like!

3 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:"I have to drop this breed"

I shudder to think what your next avatar will look like!
just the buff polish have to make room for another polish breed

4 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah! So that is a buff in your hands! I had visions of you literally dropping that chicken!

5 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

no! just that breed

6 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

jon.w wrote:no! just that breed

Laughing Oh Sue, such wit.

By the way Jon, nice Buff lace. Any reason why you have decided to drop the breed, so to speak?

7 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

thare are a few more breeds that are more rare to Canada that I'm going to add to my flock
toybarons wrote:
jon.w wrote:no! just that breed

Laughing Oh Sue, such wit.

By the way Jon, nice Buff lace. Any reason why you have decided to drop the breed, so to speak?

8 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I see we are doing a good job of keeping this post current. Have you sold those pretty hens yet, Jon?

9 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey jon, is that a gold laced Polish rooster behind the buffs?

10 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

yes you can do that if you take golden lace to buff lace you get buff lace a friend from the states that has 20 years with polish said it would be good for the blood line and bring new stronger genes Very Happy

11 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:41 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

he's a beauty!

12 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 am

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

yes he is he is non hatchery and so are the buffs thank you
ChicoryFarm wrote:he's a beauty!

13 buff lace polish hens for sale Empty Re: buff lace polish hens for sale Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

jon.w

jon.w
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

these two are still available Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum