Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Empty Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:34 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

Looking to Bring a Pure Coronation roo into our breeding program.

If anyone has a Boy I would be interested.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Get a good one Jonny! That hen of yours deserves nothing but the best! She is a stunner!

3Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Well I have dozen unwanted ( sort of) coronation eggs in the bator. Probably they will all hatch and all be Roos.

Still my grumpiness carried over from last night!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

4Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:Well I have dozen unwanted ( sort of) coronation eggs in the bator. Probably they will all hatch and all be Roos.

Let me know how the sort of unwanted coronation eggs hatch out... and if you have a sort of unwanted Coronation Roo I would consider taking him! Very Happy
Where are these lines from?

And yes Sue, her and her sisters deserve nothing but the best..... Currently Tsamis has his Bestest Light Sussex roo over them!

5Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Empty Re: Pure Coronation Sussex Rooster Wanted Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:Well I have dozen unwanted ( sort of) coronation eggs in the bator. Probably they will all hatch and all be Roos.

I think helping Jonny out with this would really improve your grumpiness issue, Fuzzy!

However- have you seen those CS? You may change your mind about dumping them!

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I know it would be great to know there is interest in them. I'm trying not to be grumpy as theyare quite pretty. The only wrench is I just downsized my flock and sold 3 different breeds to be able to concentrate on the ones I really like. This made hubby much happier and now I am potentially adding back again

I kinda agreed to them as I thought I could make a sex linked layer chick with my welsummer roo. We will see what hatches I suppose! I think I may call the hybrid Okanagan Star

Johnny the parents are from greenfire. I will let you know what makes it out.

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

fuzzylittlefriend wrote:I know it would be great to know there is interest in them. I'm trying not to be grumpy as theyare quite pretty. The only wrench is I just downsized my flock and sold 3 different breeds to be able to concentrate on the ones I really like. This made hubby much happier and now I am potentially adding back again

I kinda agreed to them as I thought I could make a sex linked layer chick with my welsummer roo. We will see what hatches I suppose! I think I may call the hybrid Okanagan Star

Johnny the parents are from greenfire. I will let you know what makes it out.

Sound good!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum