Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted: Japanese Bantam Rooster

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted: Japanese Bantam Rooster Empty Wanted: Japanese Bantam Rooster Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:22 am

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

There is no hurry for this... just putting feelers out.   My girls both have a Japanese hen, and I would like to get a rooster for them to round it out to a trio Smile  

So, if anyone has a rooster for sale, nearby, let me know!  (either a white or a black-tailed, I think would be preferable-- it would match what we have already for hens)

OR if there is a pair for sale (not wanting to break it up) I think I can consider that too!  

both girls won first at their little school fair-- one in the chicken category, and the second ribbon was in the best dressed!  (there were little bonnets too, but honestly the chickens hated them.  so they only wore them for the brief judging! I didnt have the heart to put them back on for the pictures at home....)

Wanted: Japanese Bantam Rooster IMG_2699-1

Wanted: Japanese Bantam Rooster IMG_2707

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum