Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone have sizzles?

+2
CynthiaM
UskFarmGirl
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone have sizzles? Empty Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 am

UskFarmGirl

New Here

Looking for super poofy bearded white splash and blue silkies and Sizzle hatching eggs! Smile

2Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome to our forum, from the north Okanagan of B.C. Take some time, introduce yourself, smiling that big smile!! Understanding you are from that beautiful place called Usk, but what about you Very Happy . What on earth are sizzles? That is something new to me, pleeeeeeze elaborate and tell us a story, have that beautiful and awesome day, CynthiaM.

3Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm

UskFarmGirl

New Here

Thank you for the warm Welcome cynthia! Smile im acually Littleduck off of ACE. Silkiebantam's neighbor! been having computer problems and decided to change my user name anyways! Silkiebantam was the one who told me about the Sizzles. A sizzle is a frizzled silkie and i looked them up on the internet and loved them! Smile you should check them out! thaught i would see if anyone had any!

4Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am hatching some now, and looking forward to it, Silkie crossed with Frizzle, Just an ornamental birds

http://www.popscoops.com

5Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

No sizzles here, but I have milzzles! (milles fleurs x Cochin frizzle bantam) Smile

Last edited by Susan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 pm

BriarwoodPoultry

BriarwoodPoultry
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ba ha ha susan I love it!

I have some ... er... well I'm SUPPOSED to be making sizzles but the problem with breeding silkies is that my hen is broody. So, I have nothing right now Sad Hopefully soon though Smile

http://briarwoodpoultry.weebly.com

7Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

starting to sound like cockapoos and labradoodles maybe you all will get ridiculous big money for them too Very Happy

8Anyone have sizzles? Empty Re: Anyone have sizzles? Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

UskFarmGirl wrote:im acually Littleduck off of ACE. Silkiebantam's neighbor! been having computer problems and decided to change my user name anyways!

Well, that is cool, again, welcome. Any gal from Usk has gotta be cooooool, we already got one from your lil' hometown, smiling that big smile. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

I learned some things today, some very strange names for chickens Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]