Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Ameraucana/EE roos for free (Winfield, BC) picture included

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

2 Ameraucana/EE roos for free (Winfield, BC) picture included Twofreeroos

I need to re-home these guys - I just don't have enough hens to keep everyone happy!

Thanks for looking!

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow What a Face Terre, what a couple of cuties! Are they bantams? Hard to tell by the photo.

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Sorry - didn't think of that - they are standard size.

42 Ameraucana/EE roos for free (Winfield, BC) picture included Empty are they rehomed yet? Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

If not rehomed, myself and a friend would take them, BUT is there any chance of getting them at least to Kamloops way..then I would take a one day drive to pick up. And one EE hen would be nice, I would pay. PM would be ok with me.

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Too bad Sue is at a dog show this weekend, I bet those might interest her for her project. What a Face

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Cok-a-do-dool-doo!

Cok-a-do-dool-doo!

Are they Buff?

http://thecluckstopshere.ca

Terre Wilde

Terre Wilde

Hi! I might consider a drive to Kamloops - I hate to part with a hen but would consider it. When would you want to pick them up?

Cok-a-do-dool-doo! Are you asking me breeding? All I know is that the person I purchased the hatching eggs from said that she got her hens from McMurray hatchery and she had also purchased a roo from Whitmire Farms - most of my hatchlings were blue or black - just these two roos came out this beautiful toffee colour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum