Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is attending the NCPA poultry show?

+7
k.r.l
toybarons
Arcticsun
Piet
Schipperkesue
msmall
Jonny Anvil
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Empty Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey everyone,

Well with the way my year started health wise and the stresses of life + school I didn't get around to getting my entries in for the show this weekend. I more or less had chosen whom I wanted to show only a few Of my Orps and a few Coronation Sussex on behalf of my father tsamis. Not sure if it is too late??

Anywho, I am still planning on attending on the Saturday, I have an Ice fishing Derby in support of the Norther Alberta Make A Wish foundation to attend at Wabamun lake on the Sunday, so I will not be at the show that day, as I volunteer with Rumwal Adventures to help make the day a success.

So Who is attending and who is showing what??

I really really want to show my two Orpington hens I didn't show last year as one was too young at the time and the other was moulting heavily. Crying or Very sad
Anywho I hope to see some familiar faces at the show on Saturday.

Cheers!

msmall

msmall

Grandma, the kids and I will be there with about 50 birds in tow for the show. Must I say I am up to my neck in wet feathers right now! You have to ask Rico about if its to late for show entries he's the man in charge of that. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'll be there Jonny! But I'll be showing rabbits!

Sue

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Looks like I might not get out of this @$#%hole until SATURDAY!!
So, in that case, I would head south, stay overnight in Weataskiwin just to come see you guys on Sunday, but without my rabbits and chickens. Sad
Piet

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awww, Piet, I'll miss you!

Sue

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Peit, oh no!!
i WILL BE THERE WITH RABBITS

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are going to be there showing Polish and our Houdan roo Asia. We are going to be cagin in on Saturday so it is going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG day.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will be there with 10 birds! They are all bathed and ready to go.
Looking forward to another show!

dooversue

Piet wrote:Looks like I might not get out of this @$#%hole until SATURDAY!!
So, in that case, I would head south, stay overnight in Weataskiwin just to come see you guys on Sunday, but without my rabbits and chickens. Sad
Piet

No darn it! I wanted to see your rabbits! frik!!!!

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

5 bathed and ready to go!

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will be there as well. I have a list of things to drop off and a larger list of things/birds to pick up. I am looking forward to the show!

12Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Empty Re: Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

im bring my 9 birds~ 3 silkies, 3 faverolles, and 3 muscovy's. can't wait, should be fun!! Smile

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Hey Everyone,

Well I am still planning on attending on the Saturday at least. My health has been a burden so hopefully I can spend most of the day there.

I just asked Rico if it is too late to enter a bird or two, all I have that I want to show is my biggest and best Blue orp hen who was moulting last show, and a Coronation Sussex hen whom I want to show as well.
Hope it's not to late.

See you all Saturday!!

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ok, i just got home and will have 6 entries for tomorrow. I will be there by 0800am piet (flemish for the two rabbit shows tomorrow)

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

15Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Empty Re: Who is attending the NCPA poultry show? Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Well it was nice to get out and attend the show today, I was able to get my two gals in and was amazed by the response and attention my Coronation Sussex hen received.

I was hoping to stay the day, but after a rather foolish choice on my behalf to eat French Fries, i had to leave due to a creeping up "flare up"
Silly boy. Although I could have eaten anything really and still would have had an issue.

I will be back tomorrow evening after 4pm to pick up my two gals and bring them back home... spending the day volunteering for a Make A Wish Ice Fishing Fundraiser, been doing this for a few years now, hopefully I can make it through the day.

Hope everyone has a Great time tomorrow!

Cheers,

Jonny A

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum