Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C.F.I. Chantecler Meet Nov 23-25 CHB Poultry Show

+5
nuthatch333
KathyS
toybarons
Chantecler_eh?
liz
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Chantecler Fanciers International has given us permission to hold a special meet for Chanteclers this will be held in conjuction with the Alberta Provincial Annual Poultry Show. The Chantecler Syndicate has donated $200. Which will be distributed as $50 for large fowl white,$50 for large fowl partridge,$50 for large fowl buff and $50 for bantam Chantecler. Please note that these awards can not be awarded to any Chantecler owned by C.S.(liz munro Patric Lyster).All awards will be presented at the Saturday banquet if you can not attend the banquet the awards will be available at the show office Sunday morning. Good Luck Chantecler exhibitors!! cheers

Chantecler_eh?

Chantecler_eh?

That's awesome to hear Liz, gives me more reason to go for sure Very Happy

http://feathers-farm.webs.com

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

That's good news! Hopefully other breeds will also do the same.

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

cheers Great news! What a generous donation from Chantecler Syndicate!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Nice to hear the support for our Canadian bird. I will be there with bells on, and many, many, partridge chanteclers to exhibit. I will forfeit any prize money as well, I just want to see as many chanteclers as possible in the class. So come on out all of you breeders, the deeper the class the more exciting it is to show.
I have some pretty nice young girls to show off. See you there
Holly

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

liz wrote: Please note that these awards can not be awarded to any Chantecler owned by C.S.(liz munro Patric Lyster).

sorry, I am not getting this picture. Who is C.S.? Why? Just curious, I am sure there is a good reason. Please elaborate. Seems there is such a great interest in a very cool breed! Good luck to all exhibitors and have fun too! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:
liz wrote: Please note that these awards can not be awarded to any Chantecler owned by C.S.(liz munro Patric Lyster).

sorry, I am not getting this picture. Who is C.S.? Why? Just curious, I am sure there is a good reason. Please elaborate. Seems there is such a great interest in a very cool breed! Good luck to all exhibitors and have fun too! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

C.S. = Chanticler Syndicate = Patric and Liz = donators of prize.

They can't win their own donation.

steve

steve
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

wow, thats awesome liz! Very Happy ill have to go looking for some Chanticlers to enter!! LOL Wink

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

This is very exciting to have a Chantecler Meet at the CHB Show!
I will be showing some of my Buff Chanteclers and would love to see some other Buff Chanteclers there to compare my birds to.
Hopefully I will be able to show one of each sex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum