Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAST and FINAL time........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAST and FINAL time........ Empty LAST and FINAL time........ Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Last edited by triplejfarms on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

2LAST and FINAL time........ Empty Re: LAST and FINAL time........ Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Rasilon

Rasilon
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am very sorry to hear of this. It is things like this that make it hard for everyone.
Geri

3LAST and FINAL time........ Empty Re: LAST and FINAL time........ Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is rotten. Shipping eggs is such a gamble – seems like so many things can go wrong. I hope you’ll be able to get a refund at least…$64 is not pocket change!

On the flip side, I'm glad there are people willing to take the chance and ship eggs, otherwise acquiring certain breeds and stock would be next to impossible for some folks. So thank you triplej for not giving up! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum