Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to upload photo for avatar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to upload photo for avatar Empty how to upload photo for avatar Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:59 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

hey I want a pic. for my avatar. when I read FAQ it said I need to get hold of administrator? For newbies is there a waiting period?

2how to upload photo for avatar Empty Re: how to upload photo for avatar Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was not aware of this rule? Hmmm... If you send me the photo you wanted I can upload it to your avatar for you, in the mean time I will try to figure out how to change that.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3how to upload photo for avatar Empty Re: how to upload photo for avatar Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I looked at it and there is no reason you shouldnt be able to upload an avatar. There is a waiting period for some things for 1 week of membership, but you have been here longer than a week so you should be ok. If you have any more issues please let me know.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4how to upload photo for avatar Empty Re: how to upload photo for avatar Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

can you tell me how, to either send you the photo, or how to do it myself, I have looked and figure it out.

5how to upload photo for avatar Empty all done Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

last May finally opening our road up for use again, just love my bennyboofuddleys tail..

6how to upload photo for avatar Empty thanks hidden river Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:55 pm

pawsdaisy

pawsdaisy

all done. very easy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum