Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deck The Chicken Show Halls!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Empty Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:50 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Christmas, YAY!

I would like to invite, encourage, ask everyone coming to the Red Deer show to bring a wreath, swag or huge bow to help us decorate the hall.

I have seen this done at dog shows and it looks really great. People bring something along the line of a wreath or big bow or swag or even tree (dog people are crazy!) with a note, or ribbon or sign that says something like Welcome! From Arcticsun Ranch, or Best of Luck to All Exhibitors! From Fox Hill Farm, or Merry Christmas from the Smith Family, or something like that.

The giant bows at Walmart or the dollarstore are perfect for this. I will be bringing one, or two. Probably a pine swag, because I like the smell and I have pine trees here.

If kids want to draw a Christmas chicken picture we can find a place for that too! Add a little glitter or bling and maybe we will enter it into the bedazzled class!

We can all use a little Christmas joy, and this is just a nice way to spread the cheer. I really like it when events have that personal friendly feel to them.

Even if you are just coming to look/shop/drool, feel free to bring!

santa

2Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Empty Re: Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:58 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds like a neat idea Arctic, I will have to keep my eyes open and see what I can find. Of course space is going to be at a premium in our truck so not sure how big I can go, but will find something, or look for something once we get to Red Deer and bring it in on Friday with us!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Empty Re: Deck The Chicken Show Halls! Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Perfect!
Bows dont take much space!

If your looking for something for the girls to do to keep busy you could bring a little kit for them and they could deccorate a bow or something right at the show. Some glitter, some glue (they make kids glitter glue ya know!~) things to stick on or colour... that would help fill a little time for the kids, and kids LOVE deccorating things!

The Dollar Store is the answer to just about everything!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum