Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show *SOLD!*

+2
k.r.l
Dark Wing Duck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I have decided to sell off my Buff Laced Polish. I have 3 hens and two roosters. $150.00 takes the lot or I will sell a trio for $95.00 and a pair for $70.00.
I also have one 1 1/2 yr. old Partridge colour Silky for sale. She is a very good mother!!! I would like $25.00 for her.
I also have a few layers left to sell. There are Red Rock Crosses, Red Sussex, Barred Rocks and Rhode Island Red's. I only have ten layers left so I would like to sell them in one shot. I would like $75.00 for the bunch.
I can e-mail pictures and more info about the birds to people who are interested.
I can bring the birds to the show in RedDeer.
I also have some Pygmy Does to sell, but I will make another post for them.

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Dark Wing Duck are you buying a sales booth for the Show? The forms are on our website. Also in the sales booth only Purebred birds can be sold.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

No! I had no plans of that. I don't have the time to be there for that long. I will just bring the birds down with me.

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

HERE ARE PICS FOR DARCY OF HIS POLISH
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1646Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1652
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1653
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1643
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1725
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1645
Chickens For Sale that I can bring to the Dec. show  *SOLD!* 100_1663-1

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you Janet!

duanescows

Hi Darcy. You wouldn't have a chocolate Muscovie male for sale?

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

duanescows wrote:Hi Darcy. You wouldn't have a chocolate Muscovie male for sale?

Haha, Duane, you peeked!

Sue

duanescows

Hi my name is Duane and I'm a poulty hoarder. You bet I look and then I want even if it's not what's being offered for sale.

Good thing I'm the only hoarder on this site.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

LOL!!! Thats funny!
Well, I do and I don't. Sort of...
I have only one right now, but I am supposed to be getting two more from a friend soon. I don't want to sell this guy until I have the other ones in my hands!
It's like that old saying, "A bird in the hand is better than...".
Shoot me your phone number Duane and I will call you when I get things sorted out.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Price reduced, as I really want to thin out my birds!

- $100.00 for the 5 Polish.
- $20.00 for the bearded Partridge Silky.
- $225.00 for the 3 Pygmy Does.

All these animals can be brought down to RedDeer during the show.
Contact me for me information.

Last edited by Dark Wing Duck on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Do you have any plans to head east some time?? I will take all of your layers if they can some how find their way here. Our hired man is looking for layers.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

No, I didn't have anything planed in the next while. Are you not going to the show now?

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

No, my Red Deer plans have changed. With Jeanie being in the hospital, I have no one to go with. The thought of spending the night in Red Deer alone is not as appealing. Not sure why though, for the last 10 years I have traveled all over Canada and the US unaccompanied and it didn't bother me.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bowker Acres wrote:No, my Red Deer plans have changed. With Jeanie being in the hospital, I have no one to go with. The thought of spending the night in Red Deer alone is not as appealing. Not sure why though, for the last 10 years I have traveled all over Canada and the US unaccompanied and it didn't bother me.

Then you should come! I would love to meet you BA!

Sue

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
Bowker Acres wrote:No, my Red Deer plans have changed. With Jeanie being in the hospital, I have no one to go with. The thought of spending the night in Red Deer alone is not as appealing. Not sure why though, for the last 10 years I have traveled all over Canada and the US unaccompanied and it didn't bother me.

Sue

You have met me! Not for very long though. I picked up Jeans material for her. We met in Edmonton at a Timmies. I do want to go and meet people, but I find it rather intimidating to go alone. Hubby won't come as he hates birds.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

You can go with Felix and my self for the day. I think Felix is still planning to go for a day trip?!?! That way you can get some stuff done in Edmonton if needed, then travel down with us to the show!

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you for the offer. It would still mean I stay somewhere in a hotel by myself, which is what I don't like. I would have to come to Edmonton the night before as I am 3 hours away from Edmonton. I am still thinking about it,and haven't totally given up the idea. I am only 3.5 hours from Red Deer so I could make a day trip of it if I left early. It is a lot of driving, but a possibility.

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well then I hope to see you there!!! Very Happy

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bowker Acres wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:

Sue

You have met me! Not for very long though. I picked up Jeans material for her. We met in Edmonton at a Timmies. I do want to go and meet people, but I find it rather intimidating to go alone. Hubby won't come as he hates birds.

Aha! I do know you!

Tell your hubby that Red Deer is a shopping extravaganza for everything he loves!

Sue

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

He just did his shopping in Red Deer a couple weekends ago at the farm show! Now if you have $$ to spend, that is a great place to go! Asking him to come to a poultry show with me would be like me going to watch a week of curling at the Briar....separate vacations are our compromise! I love you

Dark Wing Duck

Dark Wing Duck
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

All the chickens have been Sold!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum