Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show

+5
Sebas49
Bowker Acres
Hidden River
cbotkin
liz
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We are having a area designated just for pigeon/poultry sales. We will be supplying tables,table skirting,shavings and 2 standard size poultry holes for $10.for the weekend.Feed for the sales bird will be supplied.Please contact me for booking of the sales area and how many poultry holes you will need.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by liz on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

cbotkin

cbotkin

That looks like a really good cornish in there! Is it for sale?

http://www.cbotkin.ca

3Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:10 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I'm sorry Zena the Cornish is not for sale but I heard that their is a big Brinsea sale at the show. We are just waiting patiently for the sale to be posted Suspect

4Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is an awesome deal Liz, I will be in touch if these Ameraucana's don't go soon. How soon do we need to book the spaces?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

5Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Bowker Acres

Bowker Acres
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

cbotkin wrote:That looks like a really good cornish in there! Is it for sale?

You were on that quick - I was hoping to ask the same thing! lol!

6Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Sebas49

Sebas49

Yes the sales area should be very interesting and exciting. I will bringing some of my top quality Old English Game Bantams and maybe some White Leghorn Bantams.

Jack Robertson of J & J Call Ducks is planning to bring many of his high quality Call Ducks and will be selling them. If anyone is interested in per-ordering Calls Ducks let me know and I will inform Jack. He has Whites, Grays, Butterscotch, Pastels, and Snowy.

http://www.c-rducks.com

7Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Liz I hope you know it is a better deal to just enter your bird in the show than to buy a sales booth.

It would only cost $3 a bird to enter them in the show and sell them once judging is complete.

I know I am going that route with some of my birds.

8Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

What is really cool about doing sales this way is that you could sell 20 birds from these 2 show holes and all it will cost you is $10. As a bird sells you fill it up again.

9Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Selling in the show area is perfect for those birds of better quality, especially if you are looking for a better price for them.

If someone has quite a few birds to sell or has bird they want to go in groups or that they would like to sell and send home right away, then the sales area is the way to go. Especially for those birds you didnt want to show.

10Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Pete Plaizier will be bring 10pr of polish for sale. These will be awesome birds cheers cheers

11Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

10 pairs! HOly Moley!!!

And ya, they WILL be realy nice, he ha great birds!

12Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:01 pm

TysExotics

You guys just had to go and hold the show/sale that weekend!? ... Didn't you realize the 9th is my last day of classes/finals & my birthday...cant make it that day, and the next day.... well, I might not be up for the drive! Ugg! Are there going to be lots of people there on Sunday or is that pretty much just going to be pack up and go?? Hmm. Id like to come, maybe bring a few birds, but im not sure if Ill be able to pull it off....

http://www.prairieexotics.com

13Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Yes come Ty! We will celebrate your Birthday.Alberta people will be cooping out at 4pm on Sunday. Out of province exhibitors have the option of leaving Sunday morning before 9am. Come to the banquet and I will buy you a Birthday beer.

14Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:30 pm

TysExotics

When is the banquet? Maybe ill make it up there early sunday. What about Saturday afternoon, when is it going till?

http://www.prairieexotics.com

15Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Come to the banquet Ty! The banquet is Saturday night. The banquet room is attached to the show hall,so we will go from the show to the banquet-no driving cheers . I imagine after the banquet a lot of people will end up at the show hall again to have another look at the winners,etc.

16Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Has anyone pre booked any Show Quality Silkies Liz? That is on my girl's Christmas list this year...

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

17Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:31 am

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am working on a breeder right now they are thinking about flying them out for the show and then selling them. I will let you know when their entries come in. Entries close on Nov 28 so I will know by then.

18Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

i am trying to pay for a $10 2 hole poultry sales booth and the only 2 selections i ahve is $100 and $200 for 1 or 2 10 x10 booths? where is it i find the poultry booths??

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

19Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

oops!

Contact Liz directly for that.
Sorry, I will go have a look at the website now....
s

20Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Empty Re: Poultry Sales Area at the CHB Show Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi Triple J

I noticed we don't have an area for booking the poultry sales area on the website, so I am keeping track on paper the old fashioned way. I will put you down for 2 hole (which is one cage)and we can settle up at the show. I am going to mention that it maybe more economical to sell them from the show side before KRL does!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum