Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transport of chicks from Edmonton to central B.C.

+3
fuzzylittlefriend
Schipperkesue
CynthiaM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cathyjk wrote:Hey, this is what we do on this list, help each other.
All good.
Cynthia, I should be able to find a dog kennel to put them in, we have loads hanging about here.
YOu can just use it until I head Kamloops way again and then I can stop by for coffee and pick it up. Easy peasey

This IS what we do, I believe that being the nicest one can muster will always be a wonderful way to live, smiling. I know in my life, I try to help others as much as I can, like so many of us do, and this goes a long ways. I always say that things work out in the wash, and they do, one way or another Very Happy .

Cathy when that time comes for you to head to Kamloops, you will need to tell me your route, there are so many roads to Kamloops Shocked , sounds like you are very familiar with the territory. Probably the best thing, unless you really want to come Grindrod way, would be for me to meet you for coffee/lunch, call it what you will, somewhere more central, perhaps FarmChiq and Uno would like to meet up and we could all have coffee somewhere in the middle, smiling again. We'll be talking more.

Thank you Cathy, for going this further than that extra mile. It is appreciated, and use of the kennel is a wonderful gesture.

Thank you Sue, for your patience in holding these baby blues until they can get their rides home to me. You have been a blessing with this, and you too shine through.

And then there is Coopslave, who so graciously has indicated that she could be a go-between too, and hold the babies at her place until I can get them transported. Kudos to you, girl!!

What a trip these little baby blues are going to be going on. I know they are healthy and strong and that will assist them with the mountains of emotional hurdles they will be going through, as they move from home to home Cool . Their baby area will be set up all warm and cozy, really close to the other babies, separated for a day by a little poultry wire fence, so they can see each other, all warm and snuggly.

My deep gratitude, again expressed, to my forum friends that have pulled together a most amazing task....I leave with that thought of my wish for all to have a most beautiful day, safe travelling as so many go to the CHB show in Red Deer, that I wish that I could have gone to so badly, sigh. One day that will be in the cards. CynthiaM.

So, now, a new post will be assembled to get those baby blue from Cranbrook area to more close to me....smiling that huge smile.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Cathy, I left a couple messages on your phone. I sent an email with my contact info. Cynthia has my fcontact info as well. Sorry we didn't hook up last night! Here is what you should know:

I am Susan Woodliffe. I will be at the show tonight (Friday) by about 5:30. Ths chicks are well boxed in a strong and roomy microwave box. They are used to -30 tempratures and live in an unheated barn so you doesn't have to worry about keeping them warm. When I leave the show tonight I will place them under the table at my booth. You can pick them up at your convenience, late Friday or early Saturday. My booth is the booth with the colorful chicken paintings behind the bedazzled silkie display. It is called 'Foxhill Farms'. I am staying at the Days Inn. Whew! Did I miss anything?

Sue

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

This is exciting that these little birds will be getting closer to their new home. It is nice to be a part of a community like this.

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Sue, I got the emails.. the calls came when I was down at the barn... and then in bed Smile

Will see you on Saturday morning. We won't leave from here until 3 pm at the earliest and it's about 6 hours to Red Deer.

All good. thanks for all the info... will catch you on Saturday morning

Cathyjk

Cathyjk
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Cynthia wrote :Probably the best thing, unless you really want to come Grindrod way, would be for me to meet you for coffee/lunch, call it what you will, somewhere more central, perhaps FarmChiq and Uno would like to meet up and we could all have coffee somewhere in the middle, smiling again. We'll be talking more.

Hey that would be brilliant... will try to make it all happen...
thanks!

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am getting excited.....

Sue

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I am getting excited.....

Sue
Well, girl, put that shoe on the other foot, and that is a mirror of how I am feeling, then you can walk a mile in ma shoes, sweeeeet!! Beautiful days, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum