Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Large fowl, gold laced wyandotte adults and youngsters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am located in B.C., within 1.5 hours of the Kelowna area.

It is time to really think about what I want to do with my breeding focus. After some very lengthy and deep thinking, I want to reduce the number of breeds from 4 down to 3. That means that I am releasing my flock of breeders, 5 hens and 1 rooster. There are a number of youngsters of the same breed that I am selling as well. I am focusing on cochin, buckeye and buff orpington breeds, and simply require the room.

The birds are of a decent size, decent layers, a rooster with great fertility and temperament (no mean side to him), and the lacing is lovely on all of them. One of the hens took a prize of champion in a poultry fair last fall in our area that she was entered in. But that absolutely does not mean you will have show quality birds. These birds are nice, but I would consider them only a production line, some pretty birds.

I would like to keep the adults together, so the adult group will only be sold as a unit -- 1 rooster, 5 hens
The rooster is 1 year old, the hens are two years old, the hens are related, but are the mother of the rooster

If interested please contact me through the email system, not the forum personal mail system, I will email pictures and the price I would like. I will be away this weekend, so may not reply until after the weekend to an email. Have a most wonderful and awesome day, CynthiaM.

1 rooster, 5 hens (sold only as a group)

13 weeks old:
2 cockerels
3 pullets

8 weeks old
2 cockerels
1 pullet

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum