Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

buff bearded silkies, white rocks, barred rocks, buff brahmas in Chilliwack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

we have 2 pairs of show/breeder quality buff silkies. born last september, have 15 good babys out of these birds. eggs brought in from Sheryl Butler in Washington USA, have been shown and one cockerel got reserve of variety this spring. these birds have no D/Qs as at a show perspective but i would call them breeder quality.(i think these are sold)
1 pair of late 2010 show quality bantam barred Plymouth Rocks. half decent barring unlike most of the barred rocks around, good type. line is from Ramona Trombley on Van Isl. pullet is laying, and both in good condition.
will have about 5 pairs of bantam Buff Brahmas from Heather Hayes line for sale soon. also extra cockerels. all great colored birds with wide heads and good combs. defiantly show quality
also we will have pairs and trios of bantam white show quality Plymouth Rocks available in the coming months. all out of a pair of birds from Dudley Deleenheer, the rooster is half sherman and the hen is totally sherman lines. great little birds, got champion SCCL and reserve champion bantam with a little cockerel from this pair in august,
email for pic's

Cornel

Last edited by cornel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:05 am; edited 5 times in total

Island Girl

Island Girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

dj on this site is looking for show silkies I will phone her right now and let her know

XOX Monika

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

the buff silkies are sold. anyone on the barred Plymouth rocks?

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

silkie deal fell through, anyone still interested in them?

Rosie C

Last edited by Rosie C on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

there is two pairs, i was thinking about 75 a pair. email for pic's

Rosie C

Bump

Last edited by Rosie C on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

bump. i added some more birds

cornel

cornel
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

the white rocks are all sold or not for sale, but i have 2 males and 3 females plus 3 cockrels and 1 pullet in the bantam barred plymouth rocks, 10 show quaility buff silkie chicks, 10 weeks old aprox, went through for any dq's and culled.
1 pair of show quality snowy calls direct from J and J calls in manitoba.
may have welsummer pullets and a few cockrels.
a few pairs or trios of bantam buff Brahmas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum