Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Heeler X Border Collie Pups

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue Heeler X Border Collie Pups Empty Blue Heeler X Border Collie Pups Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

DoubleSSRanch

DoubleSSRanch
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Our beautiful purebred blue heeler has given us another littler (an un planned one!) Luckily, she was bred by a very good farm/guard dog, who is a pure border collie.

Rhino gave us 8, yes 8 puppies Saturday night. 5 males, 3 females. 3 are colored like border collies, but may blue out in the white patches like a heeler, we shall see! The remaining are black, some with white feet and white tail tips, white bellies, and the brown facial markings of the heelers. Very cute!

I do not let puppies go to their new forever homes until they are at least 8 weeks old, but I try to hold onto them for 10 weeks. They will be ready to go mid-late October. They will come with their first shots, and de-wormed as usual.

These pups will make amazing cattle or farm dogs. Mom is not a hyper crazy heeler like many, she is a very well behaved girl, with good instinct. She would lick you to death if she had the chance! The father, Bear, is 20 years old! He sired a litter of pups at that ripe old age. These pups should live a long time! He is a very good guard dog, always alerting his owner when someone is there (good thing cause the owner cant hear very well! You'd stand at his door for a half hour before he knew you were there! )

I will take names of people interested in these babies, and once they are up and walking about, acting more like puppies, you may come out and pick yours out. Her first litter sold very quickly! Amazing pups last litter, and I expect good things from these ones aswell, even if they were an accident!

I will take some pictures of them all as soon as I get a chance.

Please PM me if you are interested.

http://www.doublessranch.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum