Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

??saskatoon chicken sitter??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Hi everyone, Kristy here. I am interested in buying some chickens, Hidden river has the breed that I am looking for. She is going to Saskatoon on the 27th of August and I have to go to Saskatoon on the 31st of August for an appointment. So I don't really want to go to Toon town twice. So I was looking for someone by saskatoon to chicken sit for a few days.Question I only want 5 or 6 Salmon Faverolles. If someone would do me this favor it would be greatly appreciated.

2??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Kristy, I wouldn't mind chicken sitting for you, Smile but I think I'm alittle far off your beaten path being 2.5 hours south of Saskatoon.

3??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

thanks flicker chick Smile , but yeah alittle far away I am hope to find someone just outside of Saskatoon.

4??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I could do it and am right beside the city, if you like Smile

5??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Hey Susan, Thanks that would be great,I need to talk with Jaymie to make sure it is a good,and can I get your phone number, so I can get directions. Smile

6??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 am

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Kristy If Susan does not work out I can do it as well

http://www.popscoops.com

7??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I think I would be able to sit them for you and because I am already picking things up from Hidden River it would be really easy and if I can't take them I could always pick them up for Susan.

Last edited by JaerhonChanteclerEuskies on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

8??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

animals just for fun

animals just for fun

Thanks everyone for the offers, and I will see you Richard on the 31. Smile

9??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Empty Re: ??saskatoon chicken sitter?? Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

you are welcome I am more than happy to help you out

http://www.popscoops.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum