Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partridge Chantecler pictures

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partridge Chantecler pictures Empty Partridge Chantecler pictures Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I thought I would share some pictures of the pullets I hatched from the eggs Skeffling Lavender Farm kindly sent me.

There are 3 that are very similar, closely marked and a little smaller, and one that is larger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the one that is quite different. Her chick down was different too. I am interested to see what her adult moult gives me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Partridge Chantecler pictures Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pictures Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am just growing out some partridge chanties, yours look fabulous, how old are they?
I really must get onto posting pictures. I think yours are much better than mine, mine are just beginning to show penciling though, so maybe yours are a little older than mine, I will check my dates.
VERY IMPRESSIVE looking birds to my inexperienced eye, you must be a proud owner. Very Happy

3Partridge Chantecler pictures Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pictures Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm

pops coops

pops coops
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice birds I have been thinking about getting some of these,

http://www.popscoops.com

4Partridge Chantecler pictures Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pictures Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

They look quite nice so far! Looks like they are good type and have nice cushion combs. Look forward to pictures once they get their lacing!

5Partridge Chantecler pictures Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler pictures Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm

Coopslave, thanks for posting the pics. It is so cool to see my birds babies. I still have all 9 hens from last year. I think I have a hen like the last, she was one that raised chicks and this year and she is huge!!! I was thinking today I have to take pics of my chantie Moms as most are beautifully pencilled as they gaily went about their business.
They are lovely, nice tight barring, I see some early lacing feathers down low on some of them and they look nice. I know how much you like nice penciling Coopslave!

http://www.easychickenry.com/articles-by-skeffling-lavender-farm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum